Repairing & maintaining your home
We have a dedicated Property Services team that repairs and maintains our homes and undertakes gas servicing and adaptations. You can learn more about the different types of repairs and how to report them in this section.
Cyclical maintenance, major repairs and planned improvements
The team also undertakes repairs on a regular basis to in order to maintain your home in a good condition. These include:
- Painting any external woodwork
- Servicing gas appliances provided by the Association
- Servicing fire alarms and fire fighting equipment in communal areas of some schemes
- Servicing lifts
- Testing portable electrical appliances for safety
We will write to you in advance if we need access to your home in order to carry out any of these repairs.
From time to time, we may need to carry out major repair or improvements to your home.
This type of work can include:
- Replacing the roof
- Replacing or improving the kitchen
- Replacing or improving the bathroom
- Replacing or improving the wiring
We will write to you in advance to explain our plans if we intend to carry out this type of work to your home. We always consult with you before major repairs or improvements are carried out on your home.