New scheme to help with the cost of improvements
20 February 2012 - New Fylde launches new scheme to help tenants meet the cost of home improvements.
Eligible tenants can now claim up 50% of the cost of qualifying improvements, up to a maximum of £250. Improvements covered under the match funding scheme are:
- Installing an electric shower over the bath
- Fitting extra lighting or plug sockets
- Fitting additional kitchen cupboard space
To qualify for the scheme you must:
Other provisions apply, so please contact us for further details. To apply for match funding, please contact Customer Services on 01253 642000.
- have been a tenant for at least 12 months
- be up-to-date with your rent payments
- have not received any formal notice or injunction for breach of tenancy from us in the last 2 years
- put in writing the full details of the work that you intend to carry out and provide quotes