Affordable homes programme expenditure
Progress Housing Group has entered into contracts with Homes England, to help the agency fulfil the aims of the Affordable Homes Guarantees Programme, Affordable Homes Programme 2015 to 2018 and Affordable Homes Programme 2016 to 2021.
The main aim of these programmes is to increase the supply of affordable homes in England.
One of the commitments that we have agreed to, as part of the Contracts, is that we will publish details on a quarterly basis of all items of expenditure over £500 that relate to the delivery of our Firm Schemes. Firm Schemes are only those where Homes England is to provide grant funding through the Affordable Homes Programmes and has confirmed its acceptance of the scheme through the Investment Management System.
We have also agreed that the HCA can publish information, where it is considered appropriate, about our involvement in the Affordable Homes Programmes including details such as the programme offer, development costs, funding for Firm Schemes and any significant changes to published information.
We will publish the following information for each item of expenditure over £500:
- Project Name
- Date of transaction
In line with our data protection policy, all personal details will be redacted.
- Affordable homes programme expenditure - quarterly report ending 30.09.18
- Affordable homes programme expenditure - quarterly report ending 30.06.18
- Affordable homes programme expenditure - quarterly report ending 31.03.18
- Affordable homes programme expenditure - quarterly report ending 31.12.17
- If you would like to see our expenditure for previous years then please contact us.