Our Boards & Governance
Our boards ensure that we deliver a well-managed organisation, set our strategic direction and monitor the delivery of the Group's priorities.
Progress Housing Group Limited (Parent) is a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014 and is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority with number 28685R. This is the parent company within the Group.
The Group also includes the following subsidiary companies:
- Progress Housing Association Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority number 27792R. Regulator of Social Housing LH4032.
- Reside Housing Association Limited, a registered society under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority number 29475R. Regulator of Social Housing 4745.
- Key Unlocking Futures Limited (Company No 8699413, Charity No 1154772);
- Concert Living Limited (Company No 10715090)
The Registered Office for the Parent, Progress Housing Association Limited and Key Unlocking Futures Limited is:
Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2LW.
The Registered Office for Reside Housing Association Limited is:
Mason House, 18 Lower Teddington Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4EU
The Registered Office for Concert Living Limited is:
Unit 7, Balfour Court, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2TF
The Parent and all of its subsidiary companies are all companies registered in England and Wales.
The Parent, Progress Housing Association Limited and Reside Housing Association Limited are regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing. Key Unlocking Futures Limited is regulated by the Charity Commission.
The Parent and Progress Housing Association Limited operate under the trading name of Progress Housing Group.
The Group also uses the following trading names:
- RWP (Reside With Progress)
- Progress Lifeline
- Progress Living
The VAT registration numbers for the Group are as follows:
Progress Housing Group Limited, Progress Housing Association Limited. Reside Housing Association Limited and Key Unlocking Futures Limited - 712663546
Concert Living Limited - 308338702
The boards of each company oversee effective governance throughout the Group through a range of mechanisms including the monitoring of compliance with any relevant Codes of Governance, regulatory standards and all legislation and statutory requirements. The boards are also responsible for ensuring that value for money is embedded in our approach to service delivery.
Find out who our Board Members are and the roles they play in the organisation.
Details of the fees our board members receive as part of their role.
A full list of all our board and committee meetings.