I knew I didn’t want to be sat behind a desk all day and with an apprenticeship I could learn a skill for life and start getting paid. Progress has done so much for me – I see myself working here for a long time. Adam
Apprenticeships combine on-the-job practical training and studying. They are a great way to learn a trade while earning a wage.
Progress Futures is a free service that could help you find your perfect apprenticeship. We’d especially like to hear from anyone living in one of our homes or communities and will prioritise our apprenticeship roles for tenants and their families.
We might be able to help you by:
- Finding an apprenticeship
- Providing apprenticeships within Progress Housing Group and sometimes within other companies
- Helping you with applications
- Practicing interview techniques
- Providing practical help such as temporary childcare or a contribution for transport costs while going to interviews
- Providing you with friendly help, support and encouragement throughout your search for an apprenticeship
Find out more
For further information or to apply, please complete the form below or get in touch by email: email@example.com