We want to support you to be the person you want to be. Whatever shape that takes, we will invest in the future you.
Our culture is one that encourages colleagues to invest in their own development, actively seek out opportunities to grow themselves and their teams, and share their knowledge and support others in their own development.
Learning and development
- Continuous personal and professional development and support to develop achievable career plans
- On the job training
- Personal review and development planning
- Coaching and Mentoring – both from externally qualified and internal coaches and mentors.
- Apprenticeships – from level 2-7 relevant to your role and specialist area in order to develop you further.
- Digital learning - formal learning resources available via our MYLO platform
- Shadowing – opportunity to spend time with colleagues in other teams to understand how we all work together towards our Corporate Strategy.
We provide a wide range of tools and resources to keep our people healthy and supported.
Whether it’s our commitment to wellbeing through generous holiday allowance, occupational sick pay, flexible and family-friendly working options, or healthcare benefits, we provide a range of benefits to support and reward our employees.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a health and wellbeing benefit available to all employees. It offers access to a variety of confidential services including telephone and online counselling and legal and financial information services
- Healthcare and wellbeing plan
- Enhanced family friendly schemes
- Support with financial well-being
- Inclusion networks (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, LGBTQ+, Menopause, and Carers) which are open to all and provide support to those that identify with them
- People Forum
- Trade Union
- Regular wellbeing pop events and workshops
- Social events to connect – check out our summer socials programme here
- Occupational sick pay to cover periods of absence due to ill health
- Mental health first aiders and well-being champions