Follow us on social media
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or LinkedIn to join the online Progress Housing Group community and keep up with all the latest news and events.
We use our social media channels to share information about our services and news to keep you up to date with what is happening within Progress Housing Group and our communities.
We want our social media channels to be safe spaces and a place for healthy, open and insightful discussion, which is why we have a short set of house rules.
We will remove posts that we feel are:
- Discriminatory, libellous or offensive against any individual or group
- Harassment or bullying
- Abusive or obscene
- Deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property rights, including copyright
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Spam and off-topic content (persistent negative and/or abusive posts in which the aim is to provoke a response)
- Promotional material, including links to external websites and promotions
- We will not tolerate or respond to abusive messages.
- Persistent behaviour will result in being blocked
- In breach of data protection or create a safeguarding risk
- Targeted specifically at individuals who work for the Group and could be considered as bullying, discriminatory, libellous or offensive or pose a safeguarding risk
The Group’s social media accounts will not be used to:
- Offer opinion on events and public affairs
- Promote individuals, organisations, products and services unless they are reasonably linked to the Group’s activity
- Fundraise for commercial gain unless an official Group-sponsored event
- Promote or engage in local or national political activity
- Share messages which conflict with our values and aims
Complaints received via social media
We have a process for complaints and we would encourage you to use our formal channels rather than social media - this ensure it gets to right team quickly and we can resolve any issues as soon as possible.
All complaints information will be handled sensitively and in accordance with relevant data protection requirements. Where a customer posts a specific complaint publicly on one of the Group’s official social media pages, we will direct the complainant to an alternative contact method such as email, live chat or telephone to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
If a customer posts personal or sensitive details on a public post, for example, an address, contact number or names another individual including employees of the Group, this will be removed to protect the individual’s privacy and confidentiality.
Any information the customer provides through social media will only be used for the purpose it was provided for.
The Group's Marketing and Communications Team manages social media on behalf of the Group and is unable to respond to individual complaints or enquiries. Please aware that any complaint or enquiry will be forwarded bo the relevant team for a response.