Coronavirus (COVID-19) help hub
Latest information for customers
Firstly may I take this opportunity to express our sincere thanks to you for your continued patience and cooperation through what has been a challenging 16 months.
We have endeavoured to continue delivering all of our services throughout the pandemic with your help and support. Whilst there have been periods of uncertainty, sadness, losses and adapting to different ways of working, we have also seen great community spirit and new opportunities.
With the recent government announcement to lift many legal restrictions and life begins to return to 'normal', there may be some uncertainty about what we can and can't do.
Please note that from 19 July all our services resumed. We will continue to follow government guidance to ensure they are delivered in a Covid-secure way, with everyone's safety being the main priority. This will see us:
- Open all our offices
- Fully open our independent living scheme communal lounges
- Recommence all visits to tenants' homes
- Resume all planned improvement works
- Resume face to face customer meetings whilst continuing some digital meetings
We ask that you please continue to adhere to government guidance. Details can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus. You can continue to contact us as detailed below.
Please do let us know if your circumstances change or you are required to self-isolate when we contact or visit you. We thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
- Email: email@example.com
- Webchat:www.progressgroup.org.uk between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Phone: 03333 204555 between 8am and 6pm (this number is also available 24 hours a day for emergency repairs)
Have you activated your tenancy account? You can check your rent balance, report and track a repair and pay your rent online 24 hours a day at www.progressgroup.org.uk/activate