Do you have a prize winning garden?
How green fingered are you?
Once again we are holding our annual garden competition, which is free to enter.
We would like as many of you as possible to enter, so please don’t be shy!
Who can enter?
Anyone living in a Progress Housing Group property can enter the competition, also if you have worked with other residents to look after a shared garden, you can enter as a group. You can even recommend a friend’s green efforts if you like.
When will the judging be taking place?
The closing date for entries is Friday 8 June, and judging will take place the week commencing 2 July 2018.
This year's categories are:
- Best front garden – for tenants who maintain their own front garden
- Best rear garden – for tenants who maintain their own rear garden
- Best container garden – for tenants who maintain pots, baskets, window boxes and/or containers
- Best shared garden – for tenants who do not have their own garden but look after a shared garden with neighbours
- Best edible garden – for tenants who grow fruit, vegetables and herbs in their garden
- Most improved garden – for tenants who have carried out improvements in their garden (before photographs will be required)
One for the kids!
Biggest and best sunflower – open to all children and grandchildren (12 years of age or under) of Progress Housing Group customers. Quite simply, the tallest one wins!
How can I enter?
Just complete the online form below.
Alternatively, entry forms are available from Sumner House and Warwick House reception areas or using the following links:
You can also request one by contacting us.