Employment and skills
Progress Futures is a free service for Progress Housing Group tenants that helps them access training, apprenticeships and employment support to improve their job prospects and achieve their goals.
Who is it for?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the questions below, then Progress Futures might be able to help you.
- Are you looking for a job?
- Do you already have a job but want to move on?
- Do you want to improve your skills or qualifications.
- Do you need extra training?
- Would some work experience improve your CV?
- Do you need help applying for a job or training course?
- Do you need someone to encourage you to take the next step or help to build your confidence?
How does Progress Futures work?
Our approach is to talk to you on a one-to-one basis to find out what your goals are so that we can help you work towards them.