Kickstart your career with Progress
Are you aged 16-24 and looking to make your mark?
Why not join Progress Housing Group this spring?
We’re offering fully paid job placements for six months to help you get the work experience you need to move forward.
What is Kickstart?
The Kickstart Scheme is a six month paid job with a local employer, funded by the Government. It provides a fully funded opportunity for young people to gain experience of working in one of Britain’s most exciting companies.
Progress is renowned for being a really supportive and friendly organisation – read our Indeed reviews. We have supported 100s of young people gain work experience and complete apprenticeships across the Group.
Locally, we're working with some great partners to deliver the scheme, including West Lancashire Borough Council and local DWP teams.
What kind of roles are there?
There’s lots to get stuck in to – whether you have a passion for marketing, want to master a new trade, or have a burning desire to really make a difference to your community.
We will coach you 100% of the way – so you can gain confidence, new skills, and a great CV and make some new friends along the way.
Here is a list of the roles you could get involved in:
- Marketing and Communications Assistant (Digital Content)
- Digital Services Team - Technical Services Assistant
- Progress Connect Assistant
- Continous Improvement Team Administrator
- Neighbourhoods Team - Caretaker Assistant
- Progress Involvement Assistant
- Supported Living Assistant
- Facilities Team - Cleaning Operative
- Grounds Maintance Operative
- Progress Lifeline - Customer Contact Assistant
- Progress Lifeline - Stock Assistant
- Progress Lifeline - Social Prescribing Administrator
- Progress Lifeline - Project Administration Assistant
- Progress Lifeline - Quality and Training Assistant
- Progress Lifeline - Welfare Advisor
What about Covid?
We aren’t letting a global pandemic get in the way of your future. We have lots of things in place from providing tech so you can work from home, Covid secure workspaces, and working bubbles with PPE if your role means you are out and about.
What if I don’t have a lot of work experience?
Don’t worry, all you need is a positive attitude and willingness to get involved and into work.
Register your details below, and one of our team will be in touch:
Alternatively, contact us on 03333 204555 and ask to speak to the Progress Futures Team.
Once registered, you’ll be assigned a mentor who will support you through the application process and throughout your Kickstart journey.
Let's make this happen!