Make a payment
There are six ways that you can pay your rent.
1. Online - You will need to have a reference number to do this.
If you do not have a reference number then please contact us.
2. Direct Housing Benefit payments - Housing Benefit is money you may get from your local council to help you pay your rent. It can be paid straight to us as your landlord.
If you do not receive full Housing Benefit you will still have to pay all or some of your rent by one of the other payment methods.
3. Direct Debit – This is the easiest way to pay your rent. Payments can be made straight from your building society or bank account.
We can only take an agreed amount from your account and we will tell you first if we need to change the amount.
4. Swipe Card – Cash or cheque payments can be made at any Post Office using a swipe card.
Remember to ask for a receipt to show that you have paid in case anything goes wrong.
5. By telephone – You can pay using your debit card over the phone by calling 01772 450610. You will need to tell us how much you want to pay, your tenancy reference number and your debit card details.
We can only take payments from the debit card holder and not anybody else.
6. Credit Card –Payments can also be made by credit card but you will be charged for this.
For more information about how to use any of these payment methods please contact your Supported Housing Officer.
How much does it cost?
By choosing the cheapest method you can help us to save more money which we can invest more in your home and community.