Repairing and maintaining your home
Here you will find everything you need to know about repairing and maintaining your flat and reporting repairs.
The quickest and easiest way to report a repair is by telling a member of staff. We will report the repair the same day.
You can also report repairs online:
By telephone: 03333 204555 - lines are open between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday and outside of these times for emergencies
In person: at any of our offices
In writing: Progress Connect, Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2LW
Who is responsible for repairs?
As your landlord, we are responsible for:
- Repairs to the inside and outside of the whole building such as the roof, walls, windows and gutters etc
- Items inside your flat such as wall heaters, bathroom fittings
- Communal areas
- Outside areas such as the paths, gates and fencing
- Replacing fixtures and fittings inside of your flat.
As a tenant, you are responsible for:
- Informing staff of any repairs or breakages
- Repairs to your personal belongings
- Taking care of all internal fixtures and fittings.
How do we prioritise repairs?
We need to prioritise repairs so that we can help the people who are most at risk of injury or who are suffering the most disruption because of a fault.
Click here to check the priority status of your repair.