I believe in always pushing yourself to aim a little bit higher, so I jumped at the chance when I saw the role advertised. It’s perfect – I’m being supported to study for a housing qualification whilst working. It’s more than just a job to me – this is the start of my new career! Ann
Progress Futures is a free service for Progress Housing Group tenants that could help you if you are looking to get back into work or take that next step in your career.
We might be able to help you by;
- Arranging training in job skills
- Arranging work experience either with Progress Housing or in other organisation
- Helping you to prepare CVs or application forms
- Practicing interview techniques
- Providing practical help such as temporary childcare or a contribution towards transport costs while going to job interviews
- Providing you with friendly help, support and encouragement throughout your job search.
To find out more about how Progress Futures can help you or if you have any questions, please contact us.