Estate caretakers - improving your communities
The primary role of the caretakers is the upkeep and the appearance of the estates in which they work. Caretakers are the 'eyes and ears' of the Group on the estate. They also undertake estate inspections, carry out weekly fire safety checks to communal areas and work closely with other agencies that work in the area.
Our Caretakers will:
- Remove some types of rubbish
- Help tenants to remove some items to reduce fly tipping
- Remove fly tipping in some instances
- Remove graffiti
- Report repairs.
Our Caretakers do not:
- Remove items that are recyclable as these can be put in the local authority recycling bin or box
- Remove any domestic waste left in black bags as these must be disposed of in an appropriate bin provided by the local authority.
Please note: It is your responsibility to keep your property and neighbourhood tidy.
If you see something in your neighbourhood which needs attention then you can report it to our Estate Caretakers by calling 03333 204555 or completing the form below.
If you need to report an issue with your property then it could be the responsibility of our Repair Team to fix. To find out and to report a repair, please click here.