Your community housing officer or estate caretaker carries out regular walkabouts in your neighbourhood. The purpose of these is to make sure that local area looks appealing, is functioning well and that any problems are put right.
We think it is important that our tenants, community housing officers and estate caretakers have strong relationships and we encourage you to take part in a walkabout if you want to raise an area of concern.
Estate walkabouts are currently planned for:
- Ansdell – starting at Sandringham Court car park - 18 October (1pm to 3pm)
- Broadfield Estate part 1, Leyland – starting at the corner of Westfield Drive and Broadfield Drive - 11 October from 10am to midday
- Broadfield Estate part 2, Leyland – starting outside of The Base at Broadfield shops – 17 October from 10am to midday
- Buckshaw Village, Chorley – starting at Durham Drive block – 31 October from 10am to 1pm
- Charles Court, Kendal – starting at Charles Court – 3 October from 11am to 1pm
- Chorley (excluding Buckshaw Village) – starting at Crosse Hall Lane car park – , 31 October from 2pm to 4.30 pm
- Collins Road Bamber Bridge – starting outside of 2 Collins Road North – 24 October from 10am to 1pm
- Freckleton – starting at Lower Lane Community Centre – 11 October, 8 November, 13 December from 10am to 1pm
- Kingsfold West, Penwortham - starting at the Community Centre – 24 October from 10am to midday
- Leyland Central – starting outside of Towngate Flats – , 25 October from 2pm to 4pm
- Lostock Hall – starting near end of Ward Street – 3 October from 9am to 11am
- Lytham – starting at Saltcotes Community Centre – 18 October (1pm to 3pm)
- St Annes – starting on the corner of Derwent Road and Kilnhouse Lane – 25 October from 10am to 1pm
- Wade Hall Estate, Leyland – starting at The Place – 19 October, 26 October from 9am to 11am
- Warton – starting at the entrance to Buttercup Way – 18 October (10am to midday)
- Welsby Road, Leyland – starting at the entrance to Welsby from West Paddock – 5 October from 9.30am to 11.30am
You don’t need to book on to an estate walkabout, just turn up. However, if you have any prior enquiries, please contact us.