Your community housing officer or estate caretaker carries out regular walkabouts in your neighbourhood. The purpose of these is to make sure that local area looks appealing, is functioning well and that any problems are put right.
We think it is important that our tenants, community housing officers and estate caretakers have strong relationships and we encourage you to take part in a walkabout if you want to raise an area of concern.
Estate walkabouts are currently planned for:
- Freckleton – starting at Lower Lane Community Centre – 13 December from 10am to 1pm
2018 dates available soon for:
- Ansdell – starting at Sandringham Court car park
- Broadfield Estate part 1, Leyland – starting at the corner of Westfield Drive and Broadfield Drive
- Broadfield Estate part 2, Leyland – starting outside of The Base at Broadfield shops
- Buckshaw Village, Chorley – starting at Durham Drive block
- Charles Court, Kendal – starting at Charles Court
- Chorley (excluding Buckshaw Village) – starting at Crosse Hall Lane car park
- Collins Road Bamber Bridge – starting outside of 2 Collins Road North
- Kingsfold West, Penwortham - starting at the Community Centre
- Leyland Central – starting outside of Towngate Flats
- Lostock Hall – starting near end of Ward Street
- Lytham – starting at Saltcotes Community Centre
- St Annes – starting on the corner of Derwent Road and Kilnhouse Lane
- Wade Hall Estate, Leyland – starting at The Place
- Warton – starting at the entrance to Buttercup Way
- Welsby Road, Leyland – starting at the entrance to Welsby from West Paddock
You don’t need to book on to an estate walkabout, just turn up. However, if you have any prior enquiries, please contact us.