Your community housing officer or estate caretaker carries out regular walkabouts in your neighbourhood. The purpose of these is to make sure that local area looks appealing, is functioning well and that any problems are put right.
We think it is important that our tenants, community housing officers and estate caretakers have strong relationships and we encourage you to take part in a walkabout if you want to raise an area of concern.
Estate walkabouts are currently planned for:
- Bamber Bridge (starting outside 1 Collins Rd) – 1/11/18 – 9.30am
- Broadfield (starting at The Base) – 22/10/18 – 9.30am
- Broadfield (starting at corner of Westfield Drive) – 29/10/18 – 10am
- Buckshaw Village (starting at Durham Drive flats) – 25/10/18 – 9.30am
- Chorley (starting at Crosse Hall Lane) – 16/8/18, 15/11/18 – 10am
- Kendal (starting at Charles Court, Burneside) – 10am
- Kingsfold West – 2/10/18, 8/1/19 - 1pm
- Kingsfold East - 9/1/19 - 1pm
- Lostock Hall - 22/1/19 - 9am
- Lostock Hall - 16/10/18 - 1pm
- Wade Hall (left) - 7/8/18, 6/11/18, 5/2/19 - 9am
- Wade Hall (right) - 13/11/18, 12/2/19 - 9am
- Welsby - 29/8/18, 27/11/18, 26/2/19 - 1pm
You don’t need to book on to an estate walkabout, just turn up. However, if you have any prior enquiries, please contact us.