Following on from the Introduction to Hate Crime Ambassador session we delivered on 6 November, we are delighted to be working with Disability Equality (NW) Limited again, as they deliver a 5 week training programme to create a number of Hate Crime Ambassadors across the Group.
The sessions will take place on Wednesday from 10 am to 12 noon for the following 5 weeks covering the following topics;
- Week 1 - 18 November - Understanding hate crime and what to do about it
- Week 2 - 25 November - The impact of hate crime and supporting victims
- Week 3 - 2 December - The role of the Police and other agencies
- Week 4 - 9 December - Addressing myths, stereo-types and prejudices
- Week 5 - 16 December - Raising awareness and developing key messages
If you would like to support your local community by becoming a Hate Crime Ambassador we would be delighted to have you join in these sessions. You will need to attend all 5 sessions to complete the training.
This training is open to everyone, so please come along and join in.
It is really easy to join a Zoom event, which you can do either by video, using a smart device, or by telephone using a landline. If you have not done this before we are happy to help you get connected.
If you would like to find out more, or would like to book a place please contact the Progress Involvement Team on email@example.com, call 03333 204 555 or fill in the form below.