We are told that being outdoors in nature, green spaces and tending to a garden, tub, window box or house plants can increase our health and wellbeing, lift our mood and in still a feeling of calm and increased happiness. Sounds like a wonder drug!
So, if you love your garden, planters or are a whizz with houseplants why not enter Progress in Bloom 2022?
Progress in Bloom is open to anyone who lives in one of our properties or communities, and for our Progress Lifeline customers.
If you don’t have a garden or outdoor space why not give growing a go and enter the sunflower growing competition, it is open to everyone!
Why not nominate a garden?
We would really love to spread the word and joy, so you can also enter the garden of a friend, family member or neighbour. Colleagues from Progress Housing Group can also enter the garden of tenants. There are no categories so entering is really easy just follow the link below.
- You can enter from Monday, 23 May 2022 until Sunday, 3 July 2022 at 11:59 pm
- Everyone who nominates a garden or grower will be entered into a prize draw for an One4all Shopping Voucher
- Presentation and Awards Event on Thursday, 21 July 2022, with live results via social media
- Gardening vouchers or age relevant prizes will be awarded to the winners
- Judging will be carried out by a tenant panel, all gardens will be judged anonymously – to join the judging panel contact the Progress Involvement Team
- Where possible entrants are asked to submit photographs of their entry by uploading these to a link on the website: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/garden-competition/
- Sunflower competition - photographs and sunflower height need to be submitted by Sunday, 4 September 2022, at 11:59 pm
- Progress in Bloom competition - all photographs need to be submitted by Sunday, 3 July 2022, at 11:59 pm