Our Community Investment Fund is available to support groups working in our communities.
The fund can be used to start or develop community-led projects that will benefit our tenants and customers, as well as the wider community.
The Community Investment Fund can be accessed in three ways:
- Community Investment Fund panel – for applications over £500
- Community Support Grant – for applications up to £500
- Soup Dragon’s Den – for applications up to £1,000
Our Community Investment Fund is facilitated by a group of colleagues and tenants who meet quarterly to consider the applications received and decide if funding should be awarded.
Here is a list of sessions coming up:
Community Investment Fund meetings
- Tuesday 28 November - 10.30am to 12noon - in person at Leyland House and virtually on Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday 20 February 2024 - 10.30am to 12noon - in person at Leyland House and virtually on Microsoft Teams
Progress House and Leyland House are both located in Lancashire Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR26 6TZ.
The link to join virtually is provided by email to tenants booking a place for each meeting.
If you would like to find out more about the Community Investment Fund, get involved or would like to book a place please contact the Customer Voice Team at email@example.com, call Diane on 01772 450669 or complete the form below.