Our Tenants' Voice - Improving Services group is made up of tenants from across Progress Housing Group.
It completes reviews on different services provided by Progress Housing Group, to show what we do well and make recommendations for improvements in areas where we could do better.
Here is a list of sessions coming up:
- Communication is the next area to be reviewed - here are a list of the dates for the review
- Thursday 14 December - 11am to 12.30 pm - in person at Leyland House or virtually on Microsoft Teams. This is the start off meeting where we will receive a briefing from the Marketing and Communication Team.
- Wednesday 10 January 2024 - 1.30pm to 3pm - in person at Leyland House or virtually on Microsoft Teams.
- Wednesday 24 January - 10.30am to 12.00 noon - in person at Leyland House or virtually on Microsoft Teams.
- Wednesday 7 February - 10.30am to 12 noon - in person at Progress House or virtually on Microsoft Teams. This is the date the tenants present their findings and recommendations to the Marketing and Communication Team.
Please do come along to share your experiences, take part in the review and make recommendations to help improve the service to all tenants.
- Tenants' Voice - improving services quarterly update meetings
- Thursday 31 January 2024 - 10.30am to 12noon - in person at Leyland House and virtually on Microsoft Teams
- Wednesday 10 April 2024 - 1.30pm to 3pm - in person at Leyland House and virtually on Microsoft Teams
Progress House and Leyland House are both located in Lancashire Business Park, Centurion Way, Leyland, PR26 6TZ.
The link to join virtually is provided by email to tenants booking a place for each meeting.
If you would like to find out more, suggest a service to be reviewed, or would like to book a place please contact the Customer Voice Team at email@example.com, call Diane on 01772 450669 or complete the form below.