We are inviting our Independent Living tenants to attend one of our drop-in sessions to discuss their rent and service charges.
All our tenants have now been sent letters with detailed information of their new charges from April, and the reason behind the increase.
These sessions offer our Independent Living tenants the opportunity to ask questions about what the charges mean for them.
The sessions will be at:
- Derby House on Tuesday 14 March from 1pm until 3pm
- Greenwood Court on Tuesday 14 March from 9.30am until 11.30am
- Orchard Grange on Wednesday 15 March from 1pm until 3pm
- Lostock Court on Thursday 16 March from 10am until noon
- Ashwood Court on Thursday 16 March from 1pm until 3pm
- Charleston Court on Friday 17 March from 11.30am until 1.30pm
- Stanner Lodge on Tuesday 21 March from 1.30pm until 3.30pm
- Northbrook Gardens on Thursday 23 March from 1.30pm until 3.30pm
- St John’s Court on Friday 24 March from 1.30pm until 3.30pm
If you are an Independent Living tenant and would like to find out more, or would like to book a place, please contact the Progress Involvement Team on email@example.com, call 0333 320 4555 or fill in the form below.
For more general information, visit Rent and Service Charge Review 2023