Following the really successful event last year, we have invited the Stop Social Housing Stigma group to lead another information session.
The event will take place on Thursday 12 October 2023 at 6pm. This year it will be hybrid, available in person at Leyland House and also virtually on Microsoft Teams.
The event is open to tenants, colleagues, housing professionals and anyone interested in finding out more about how to smash the stereotype of social housing.
The Stop Social Housing Stigma group is a national, tenant led campaign which works to:
- Develop local awareness campaigns with landlords and tenants, and support local action plans to address social housing stigma across England
- Provide training, consultancy for colleagues and residents on addressing specific issues and complaints about stigma
- Call out and comment on anything which further stigmatises social housing
- Challenge and support the truth, through their Twitter page, website and media
- Contribute and promote good practice and research aimed at reducing and eradicating stigma
So please come along and help support the group and find out how they are actively smashing the myth of social housing.
If you would like to find out more, or would like to book a place please contact the Customer Voice Team at email@example.com, call Diane on 01772 450669 or complete the form below.