Join us at our Tenant Roadshows
Come along to get to know the teams who provide services to you and maintain your home and the area you live in.
You'll have the opportunity to meet the teams who:
- Develop our new properties
- Carry out repairs to our properties
- Manage our estates
- Manage our independent living properties
- Manage our supported living properties
- Help resolve anti-social behaviour
- Answer your phone calls
- Provide Lifeline services
- Help tenants find work and training opportunities
- Provide opportunities to get involved
There will also be refreshments available and fun activities for the children, so come along to one of our free events to find out more about what we do, and let us know what you think.
There are two events taking place:
- 31 May - 10am to 1pm at The Place Community Centre, Leyland
- 1 June - 10am to 1pm at Lower Lane Community Centre, Freckleton
If you would like more information or wish to book a place, please visit our events page by clicking here.
Alternatively, please contact the Progress Opportunities Team on 03333 204555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org