Read our Value for Money self-assessment report for 2016/17
Value for Money (VFM) underpins the delivery of our vision and strategic aims.
VFM is used to assess if an organisation has obtained the maximum benefit from the goods and services it acquires and/or provides, with the resources available. It not only measures the cost of goods and services, but also looks at the mix of quality, cost, suitability and timeliness to judge if they represent good value. Our VFM Strategy helps to inform decisions about our VFM priorities and we annually align our VFM targets to our Business Plan.
Our latest VFM self-assessment sets out:
- What we have achieved in relation to VFM during 2016/17 against the plans that we made
- Our VFM priorities and targets for 2017/18
- How we manage our assets in order to deliver a positive return on the significant levels of investment we make
- Our benchmarking results with peer groups to allow stakeholders to judge how well we perform
- How we manage our financial and operating performance to maximize VFM
- Our commitment to the development of more affordable housing
- Our overall assessment of VFM for the Group.