Our Development Team
The Development Team is responsible for the delivery of new homes for the whole of Progress Housing Group nationally, from shared ownership in Lancaster to supported living in Norfolk with a wide variety of places in between!
Over the last few months the Development Team has seen old faces leave and new faces welcomed.
The team comprises of:
- Dan Griffiths- Operations Director- Development
- Nicholas Stevenson- Head of Development
- Peter Hodgson- Interim Head of Development
- Christine Grimshaw- Property Sales Consultant
- Nicola Byrne- Development Manager
- Annette Dooley- Development Manager
- Russell Gallagher- Development Officer
- Lucy Cheetham- Development Officer
Our aim as a team is to deliver on the Development Strategy 2017-2022 which has an ambitious plan to develop 1,000 new homes over the next five years to meet the needs of people in our communities and contribute to new housing provision.
Coming soon to the website will be a dedicated page to our new developments across the country and how you can get in touch with the team with new opportunities.