LAST CHANCE to enter our gardening competition
Once again we are holding our annual garden competition, which is free to enter. We would like as many of you as possible to enter, so please don’t be shy!
Who can enter?
Anyone living in a Progress Housing Group property can enter the competition, also if you have worked with other residents to look after a shared garden, you can enter as a group. You can even recommend a friend’s green efforts if you like.
When will the judging be taking place?
The closing date for entries is Friday 28 June, and judging will take place the week commencing 15 July 2019.
This year’s categories are:
- Best front garden - for tenants who have their own front garden
- Best rear garden - for tenants who have their own rear garden
- Best shared garden - for tenants who do not have their own garden but look after a shared garden with neighbours
- Best container garden - for tenants who have pots, baskets, window boxes or containers in their garden
- Best edible garden - for tenants who grow fruit, vegetables and herbs in their garden
- Most improved garden - for tenants who have made improvements in the appearance of their garden.
If you are entering this category we will need you to provide a ‘before’ photograph with this entry form to show what the garden was like before the improvements.
Biggest sunflower - open to all our supported living customers and children (12 years of age or under as at 28 June 2019) living in one of our properties.
Quite simply, the tallest one wins!
There is a separate entry form for this competition. See overleaf for further details.
How can I enter?
Alternatively download a PDF below.
Hard copies are available from 1 June 2019 from reception at Sumner House and Jubilee House or request one from us on 03333 204555).
All entries must reach us by Friday 28 June 2019.
A note for your diary!
The prize giving event is planned for 25 July 2019 from 2pm to 4pm, an invitation to attend will be sent to all entrants.
You can also request an invitation by contacting us.
All entries must reach us by 28 June.