Progress Housing Group achieves customer service excellence accreditation
It's been independently verified - we provide excellent customer service!
Progress Housing Group has recently been successful in achieving formal accreditation to the Customer Service Excellence ® standard.
Available to companies and organisations in any sector, Customer Service Excellence operates on three levels; it is a means to benchmark user experience against a national framework, an opportunity to develop and continually improve customer service skills, and a valuable tool for those striving to be the best they can be.
And there’s more great news! Whilst we were assessed and certified against the standard, we not only achieved it but also exceeded it in eight ‘compliance plus’ areas.
- We make particular efforts to identify hard to reach and disadvantaged groups and individuals and have developed our services in response to their specific needs
- There is corporate commitment to putting the customer at the heart of service delivery and leaders in our organisation actively support this and advocate for customers
- We can demonstrate our commitment to developing and delivering customer-focused services through our recruitment, training and development policies for staff
- We make our services easily accessible to all customers through the provision of a range of alternative channels
- We evaluate how customers interact with the organisation through access channels and we use this information to identify possible service improvements and offer better choices
- We have made arrangements with other providers and partners to offer and supply co ordinated services, and these arrangements have demonstrable benefits for our customers
- We have developed co-ordinated working arrangements with our partners that ensure customers have clear lines of accountability for quality of service
- Our performance concerning timeliness and quality of service compares well with that of similar organisations.
The Customer Service Excellence standard was developed by the Government in 2006 to replace the customer service charter mark and offers a practical tool for driving customer-focused change within an organisation. The accreditation also provides independent validation and certification, and formal recognition of excellence and achievement in customer service.
You can see what other awards and accreditations Progress Housing Group currently holds by visiting the awards and accreditations page on our website, click here.