Christmas and New Year opening times 2020
Our office will be closed from noon on Christmas Eve and will re-open on Monday 4 January 2021.
Thank you for your support throughout 2020 and we would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
We also have an automated telephone payment service to help you keep your rent account up-to-date and make payments 24/7. Just call 03333 204555.
Over the Christmas and New Year period, we will be carrying out emergency repairs only – to report an emergency repair please phone us on 03333 204555.
Is your repair an emergency?
Examples of emergency repairs are:
- Burst pipes, severe roof leaks or flooding
- Unsafe electrical fittings or wiring
- Blocked main drains or blocked soil pipe to the only toilet (not a blocked sink)
- Complete loss of electrical power or lighting
- Complete loss of heating, if there is no alternative source
- Unsecured external doors or windows (unless damaged by you, your family or visitors to your home)
- Lift failure
- Failure of warden alarm call system
- Toilet not flushing (where there is no other working toilet in the property)
Offensive or racist graffiti.
To read about repairs and maintainence, please click here: /coronavirus-repairs/
You can check the priority status of a repair you have logged by signing up or logging into your tenant account.
Please ensure that any repair reported over the festive period is a genuine emergency otherwise we may need to charge you for your repair. All emergency repairs must be reported by phoning 03333 204555. Please do not use any other method.
From all of us at Progress Housing Group, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.