Important information for tenants in Leicester
In line with government guidance, the localised Leicester lockdown affects the following areas:
- Oadby and Wigston
If you are unsure whether your property is subject to the localised lockdown, please check the Leicestershire County Council website [external link].
We will only be offering emergency repairs and statutory compliance checks during the localised lockdown. We thank you for your co-operation and will be in contact when we can reconvene services.
Services at this time will include:
- Emergency only service for new repairs requests
- Any routine repair appointments will not be carried until after the lockdown period ends
- We are taking details of repairs to try and reduce large scale reporting when lockdown is lifted
- All planned non-emergency inspections or visits by surveyors may be cancelled
- All essential safety checks to gas appliances, fire alarms, safety equipment and lifts will continue.
- All planned works, such as kitchen and bathrooms will be postponed until the lockdown has ended
- Be contacting all the affected properties to carry out welfare checks
- Gardening and window cleaning services will continue unless properties specifically request these services to be suspended. Communal cleaning will be suspended.
- Be in regular contact with Leicester and Leicestershire County Council Commissioning teams
- Be in regular contact with Support Providers
Reporting a repair
Repairs and maintenance queries should be directed to our Progress Connect Team via;
- Telephone 0333 320 4555
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat
Contacting the Supported Living Team
For any housing management queries:
Please contact the Supported Living Team on 0333 320 2671
- Email - email@example.com