Progress Housing Group complies with government's 5 steps to working safely
The Government has issued a five-step to safer working together COVID-19 commitment for organisations to display to customers and colleagues in their offices and on their website.
We can confirm that we are complying with the five steps of the commitment.
The Government's five steps to working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
For more information on how we are supporting our customers and tenants during COVID-19, please click here (opens in new window).
More information on the Government's five steps to working safely during COVID-19 can be found on their website here (opens in new window).