Your annual tenant review 2020/21
The review explains how we performed last year. It provides an overview of the services we deliver at Progress Housing Group. It highlights some of our main achievements and tells you about our plans for the future. It also details the support we have provided tenants and communities during the pandemic.
- Over 40,000 repairs completed
- £26.5 million spent on improving and maintaining our homes
- £9.5 million invested in responsive repairs
- 167,752 welfare checks completed (1 April 2020 to 31 October 2021)
- 121 new homes built for general needs, supported living tenants and low-cost home-ownership
- £18.3 million spent on building new homes
- Right-first-time satisfaction with repairs to their home up last year from 83.7% to 84.2%. Target: 80%
- Gas compliance: 100%
- Anti-social behaviour cases: 900
- Over £436,000 was invested in our aids and adaptations service.
Your annual tenant review is available to read here
Your feedback is important to us as we use this to improve our services. If you would like to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org, go online at www.progressgroup.org,uk or speak to a Progress Involvement Team member on 03333 204555.