Complaints and compliments - April to September 2022
We love hearing from you, whether it is good or bad, as we look at all feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve our services.
Here is an update on the complaints and compliments we received from Progress Housing tenants from April to September 2022:
- We received 231 complaints
- We responded to 96.5% of the closed complaints within the overall target timescales.
- We also received 80 compliments
Here are some of the things we have done, following your complaints:
- Due to feedback relating to the time taken to provide rent details on new developments and incorrect information being provided, we have made some changes to the process. Now, this information would be requested earlier than the current 28 days before handover timescale to avoid any repeat in the future.
- Various teams have attended a community involvement day to litter pick, carry out general upkeep and improve the planting and communal garden at one of our community centres
- We have seen increased improvements on recording and resolving dissatisfaction received at the first point of contact. This has been due to continued updated guidance and training provided to colleagues. Further areas of improvement are being identified to improve performance further.
- We are working with our out of area contractor Bell Group to create a recovery plan to improve their services to a high level that we deem acceptable for our tenants
- Due to feedback about delays with communal repairs needing to be carried out on a scheme, we have arranged for fortnightly walkabouts. This will help us identify and report communal repairs sooner.
The Group is a member of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme and we carry out an annual self-assessment against their Complaints Handling Code. You can find further information on the Housing Ombudsman and their code on their website, www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
Further details of our self-assessment can be found on our website, www.progressgroup.org.uk/feedback-performance
How to make a complaint or provide a compliment
Contact us by: Calling 03333 204555 or by live chat at www.progressgroup.org.uk, Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Submitting an online form www.progressgroup.org.uk/feedback
Writing to us at Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire PR25 2LW
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/