Complaints and compliments for 2021/22
We love hearing from you, whether it is good or bad, as we look at all feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve our services.
Here is an update on the feedback we have received over the period 2021/22:
- Number of complaints recorded 2021/22 - 654
- Number of complaints responded to within The Group’s timescales - 568 (86.9%)
- Number of complaints responded to within the Housing Ombudsman’s timescales - 634 (96.9%)
- Number of compliments recorded 2021/22 - 244
Some of the things we have done, following your complaints:
- Due to feedback received regarding delays in works being carried out by multiple contractors, we have introduced a single point of contact to co-ordinate projects from beginning to end.
- Following feedback from Progress Living tenants regarding contractors visiting their homes without prior notice or following correct procedures, a contractor induction form has been created. This ensures all contractors are made aware of the correct procedures they must follow before being allowed to enter tenant homes.
- Following the publication of the Housing Ombudsman Code, we have improved the recording of feedback. We have also been promoting and providing further guidance to colleagues to enable them to resolve more complaints at the first point of contact. This has shown a clear improvement between quarters three and four in 2021/22.
To make a complaint or provide a compliment
Contact us by:
- Calling 03333 204555 or by live chat at www.progressgroup.org.uk, Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting an online form www.progressgroup.org.uk/feedback
- Writing to us at Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2LW
As a social housing landlord, we are members of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme. To find out more about the Housing Ombudsman and their complaint handling code, you can visit their website www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/