Keeping our tenants safe and well
We have a new Health and Safety Management Strategy at Progress Housing Group, which means we have a good plan to ensure you are safe and well in your homes.
This is what we want to do:
1. We want to make sure everyone who works for us understands our health and safety plans
2. We want to see good health and safety taking place in the day-to-day work that we do
3. We want to have a good system in place so that we can work well together
4. We want to assure everyone that we follow the law and properly manage health and safety risks.
We will talk to our Tenant Forum regularly to ensure our ways of working protect you and your visitors from risks to your health and safety wherever possible.
To do this, we will make sure...
Our homes meet health and safety legislation relating to property matters (the law), including:
- Fire safety, asbestos, gas safety, water hygiene, lifts and lifting equipment and electrical safety
- Those working on our behalf in our homes do a good job, and we will check their work to make sure risks to tenants, and their visitors are low
- Sensible health and safety risk management is a key part of our work
- We do all we can to ensure tenants have many opportunities to tell us about health and safety matters, and we will liaise with the Tenants’ Voice group
- We encourage tenants to have their say, and we’ll show that we are listening by taking action
- That health and safety information we provide for tenants is clear and helpful.
If you have any other ideas or suggestions, or if you need help with something concerning health and safety in your home, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us on 03333 204555, live web chat on www.progressgroup.org.uk, Monday to Friday 8am-5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/