Skilled trades careers with Progress Housing Group
Property Services, skilled trades and team leader jobs now available to apply for at Progress Housing Group
Due to the organisation's growth, Progress Housing Group is currently recruiting skilled trades, repairs, maintenance and team leader roles in our Property Services Team.
These are all full time, permanent vacancies with an ambitious and growing social housing group, providing high-quality homes, supporting independence and creating opportunities for people living and working in our local communities.
Roles at Progress Housing Group offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension scheme, health cash plan and a leave package which starts at 26 days per annum, plus a day off for your birthday.
A career with Progress Housing Group is an opportunity to positively impact the lives of our tenants and residents living and working in our communities and neighbourhoods. It is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build their career and skills within the social housing and property services industry.
Our current Property Services vacancies - May 2022
We are committed to delivering the very best repairs and maintenance services to our tenants and residents and are delighted to grow and develop our in-house Property Services Team.
Our latest vacancies:
- Responsive Repairs Team Leader, £36,388 - £39,336 Apply here: https://uk.indeed.com/job/team-leader-responsive-repairs-e3ef203fd6ca0051
Deadline 20 May
- Responsive Repairs Technical Officer, £33,270 - 36,165 Apply here: Technical Officer - Leyland - Indeed.com
Deadline 20 May
- Gas Team Leader, £36,388 - £39,336 Apply here: https://uk.indeed.com/job/gas-heating-team-leader-6578b770b0c2d70b
Deadline 27 May
We would love to receive an application from you if you are a flexible and committed team player focused on providing high-quality services to our tenants and customers. You will be a strong leader, supporting your teams and working collaboratively across the Group. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
You will have experience working in a frontline, customer-facing role, preferably in the housing sector, a passion for delivering excellent services and taking pride in delivering works on time and to budget.
You will have:
• relevant qualifications; or equivalent on-the-job experience
• experience of working in a customer-facing frontline sector
• a passion for providing the very best services to customers
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• experience in leadership and managing a busy team (Team Leader/Manager roles)
Our current vacancies for skilled trades roles include:
- Electrician (working within our Electrical Team), £32,827 Apply here: https://uk.indeed.com/job/lead-tradesperson-electrician-fb2cdf962dfb0cb5
- SORRY, THIS VACANCY HAS NOW CLOSED
Skilled trades - who we are looking for:
We are expanding the work we do in-house to deliver excellent and value for money services to our customers. We are looking for colleagues who take the initiative, work collaboratively and get the job done, and can participate in our out of hours call-out rota. You will be a flexible and committed team player, focused on providing customers with high-quality service.
To apply for our skilled trades roles, you will have experience working in the social housing sector, a passion for delivering excellent services and take pride in delivering works on time and within budget.
You will have:
• relevant trade qualifications; or equivalent on-the-job experience
• experience in working in the social housing sector
• excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
• a passion for providing excellent services to our customers
What you can expect working for Progress Housing Group
We work in Lancashire, and nationally
Progress Housing Group operates mainly in Lancashire, with some national presence. We are more than a housing provider and consider ourselves unique in the sector because we make a difference in people's lives in so many ways.
Salary and benefits
Join us, and you can look forward to a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including a defined contribution pension scheme, health cash plan and a leave package which starts at 26 days per annum, plus a day off for your birthday.
Equality, diversity, family-friendly
We are committed to offering opportunities to all people and promoting diverse and inclusive communities in the workplace and everything we do. We provide a range of family-friendly and inclusive employment policies to support employees from different backgrounds.
Progress Housing Group values equality and works to provide a fair and inclusive environment for a workforce that is as diverse as the communities it serves. We want to increase the diversity of our workforce further, in particular the number of Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic employees and disabled employees at all levels of the Group. This advert is open to all applicants, and we would welcome applications from candidates identifying with these characteristics.
Apply for jobs at Progress Housing Group
Find out more about working with Progress Housing Group by clicking here to visit our careers pages on our website.