You said, We did: A round-up of what we have been doing - Summer/Autumn 2022
We take your feedback very seriously and use this to fulfil our ‘You said, we did’ commitment to you.
In particular, we have focused on your feedback about how your community estates look, as we know this matters to you.
Over the past few months, we have:
- Completed a massive project to improve parking, pathways, and highways on the Lower Lane estate. We created numbered parking spaces on Tudor Drive and introduced traffic calming measures. Read more here: This is how we have improved parking in Lower Lane
- Tidied up the ‘green wall’ in Howarth Road, St Annes, carried out litter pick and got rid of the weeds in a communal flower bed. Read more here: You said, We did: Transforming a green wall in St Annes
- Transformed the garden area in Don Street, St Annes and created a new pathway for a disabled tenants. Read more here: Tenants lend a hand in sprucing up a communal garden in St Annes
- Followed up on our work in the Kilnhouse area and organised community clean up day. Read more here: Following up on our You said, We did work in St Annes
- Reinstated a flower bed at Tuson House. Read more here: Tenants work together to reinstate flower bed
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/