Complaints and compliments - April to December 2022
We love hearing from you, whether it is good or bad, as we look at all feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve our services.
Here is an update on the complaints and compliments we received from Progress Housing Group tenants from April – December 2022:
- We received 368 complaints
- We responded to 93.5% of the closed complaints within the overall target timescales.
- We also received 114 compliments
View our previous article, using data from April to September 2022: Complaints and compliments - April to September 2022 | Progress Housing Group
The Group is a member of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme and we carry out an annual self-assessment against their Complaints Handling Code.
You can find further information on the Housing Ombudsman and their code on their website, www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
Further details of our self-assessment can be found on our website, www.progressgroup.org.uk/feedback-performance
How to make a complaint or provide a compliment
- Contact us by: Calling 0333 320 4555 or by live chat at www.progressgroup.org.uk, Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting an online form www.progressgroup.org.uk/feedback
- Writing to us at Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire PR25 2LW.
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/