Compliments and Complaints | April to September 2023
We love hearing from you, whether good or bad, as the feedback helps us to learn and improve our services.
From April to September 2023, we received:
- 379 complaints
- 78 compliments
from our tenants.
You said, we did
Following our community safety service review,
- You said – add a text box to the letters with communication details – we did this
- You said – use one consistent form for recording anti-social behaviour incidents – we did this
- You said – use plain English in our community safety letters - we did this
- "Dave came to see me yesterday and he was lovely. I've had loads of people visiting me from Progress and I've never felt so well looked after in my life."
- "Many thanks in order to resolve this matter, so I would like to also pass on my thanks to you for your continued hard work and great quality of work, in turning this into a compliment. Keep up the great work."
- "Just want to express my complete satisfaction on repair resolution today by the electrician who was pleasant, professional and an obvious expert on what was required. He went above and beyond what was necessary to complete the job."
- "Thank you to Will for understanding with my situation and really empathising when booking in a repair. He was the nicest man and I was really happy with the level of service he provided."
- We are a member of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme and we carry out an annual self-assessment against their Complaint Handling Code.
You can find further information on the Housing Ombudsman and their code on their website, www.housing-ombudsman.org.uk
Further details of our self-assessment along with other information about how we are performing can be found here.
- Have your say on how social landlords handle complaints: Have your say | Housing Ombudsman's Complaint Handling Code
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/