Continuing our commitment to you
You may notice slight changes in the way we refer to our teams, but this will not change our services and commitment to you.
Our new department and team names reflect how we put our tenants at the heart of what we do, as we continue to work closely with partners to provide housing and support services.
- You will notice our Progress Involvement Team is now called the Customer Voice Team. The team will focus more on customer engagement, making sure your voice is heard.
- Our new Housing Operations Support Services department is made up of specialist services, like our caretaking team, community safety specialist services, and enhanced Tenancy Sustainability Team. The Tenancy Sustainability Team will help new tenants settle in their homes both financially and emotionally to enable them to live in their homes for the longer term. In addition, we will continue to support our existing tenants, offering advice and guidance in order for them to maintain their tenancy.
Our four Tenancy Sustainability Officers:
- provide practical and emotional support to help tenants with their tenancy.
- offer individual support with benefits, budgeting advice, life skills and wellbeing.
- work closely with our partner charity Key Unlocking Futures to support people with multiple issues.
- can put tenants in touch with other organisations in the community that can help.
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/