How we have been spending our Community Investment Fund
We are committed to supporting and enhancing the communities we serve by supporting local charities and groups.
We do this through our Community Investment Fund, which is available to support community groups in areas where we have properties to develop projects that will benefit our tenants and the wider community.
The Community Investment Fund can be accessed in three ways:
- Community Investment Fund panel – for applications over £500
- Community Support Grant – for applications up to £500
- Soup Dragon’s Den – for applications up to £1,000
Find out more here: Community Investment Fund
Over the past financial year (2022/23) the following applications were approved:
- Community Investment Fund panel – five applications for funding of £180,322
- Community Support Grant – 26 applications for funding of £12,654
- Soup Dragon’s Den – 15 applications for funding of £4,400
This makes a total of 46 applications approved, providing a total award of £197,376.
Some of the projects we supported have included:
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services.
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/