You said, we did... Compliments and Complaints - April to June 2023
We love hearing from you, whether good or bad, as we look at all feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve our services.
From 1 April 2023 to 30 June 2023, we had:
- 152 complaints from tenants, with 38 resolved at the first point of contact
- 31 compliments
Some of the compliments we received included:
“We are just having our new bathroom finished off and want to let you know that the two main guys both called Dan have been absolutely amazing. They are a credit to you. They have worked so hard and always had a smile on their faces. Their work is fantastic.”
“I really appreciate everything Progress Housing Group does for us. My Area Housing Officer Elaine is brilliant and has really helped me with my mental health. She goes above and beyond for people.”
“I want to compliment Lisa on the way she has helped me and treated me. She has been kind and very helpful. She went above and beyond to help me under very difficult and sensitive situation. Her support and kindness at a very difficult time has been amazing.”
You said, We did
Here are some of the things we have done, following your feedback:
- When our tenants told us they were struggling to get through to the contact centre due to call volumes and long wait times, we upgraded our telephony system. When a caller has been waiting for three minutes, we can offer a call back between 8.30am and 3pm. If there is no answer, we attempt to call the customer back three times. This feature has been used successfully since we went live.
- We have started offering early evening and Saturday morning stock condition survey appointments as requested due to tenant feedback.
- During our Community Chat session in Lower Lane, tenants told us they wanted to make better use of the community centre. Following this, we have organised numerous activities for children. These have included craft sessions for Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, and an Easter Event. There are also new events coming to the centre such as A Learn to Cook event
- We made some improvements to newly developed homes Home User Guide. We now issue a welcome letter that clearly states the End of Defects date and how to report repairs.
- When tenants told us defect repairs in our newly developed homes are not being followed up once they are reported, we now monitor this on our system and follow-up with the contractor if not signed off.
- Tenants requested we provide handover information in different formats. We have now developed a digital handover form to review and sign-off with new tenants / shared owners on the day of handover and this will then be emailed as soon as it is digitally signed.
We value your feedback and enter tenants into a prize draw.
Congratulations to Victoria from Bowgreave, who recently completed a satisfaction survey and was randomly chosen as the Q1 prize draw winner. She was awarded £100 in Amazon vouchers.
- We are a member of the Housing Ombudsman Scheme and we carry out an annual self-assessment against their Complaints Handling Code. You can find further information on the Housing Ombudsman and their code on their website.
Sign up for updates on your home, community and other services
We treat your personal data with care, view our privacy notice here: https://contactus.progressgroup.org.uk/forms/statements/