Independent living for the over 55s
Over 55? Looking to make your next move to stress-free living?
With the gardening and property maintenance taken care of, our independent living retirement schemes will give you the freedom to enjoy your life without the worry of maintaining your own home.
A purpose built home...
...offering independence and reassurance, a 24-hour emergency personal alarm and secure door entry
...on call repair service and maintained communal areas for stress-free and low maintenance living
A great place...
...located in peaceful settings such as Longton and Lytham but convenient for local amenities and transport links
Comfortable apartments with your own kitchen, bathroom and good sized bedrooms
Our independent living schemes offer excellent communal facilities including a gardens, lounges and kitchens so you can enjoy like-minded company and social activities when you want. Some schemes also offer guest accommodation and welcome pets.
Apartments are available to individuals and couples over the age of 55 who want to enjoy their own home but without the responsibilities of home ownership. There are no financial restrictions on eligibility for anyone of this age.
Located in a quiet areas across South Ribble and the Fylde Coast, our schemes are perfect for those who enjoy the peaceful location but do not want to be too far from local amenities.
- Located within a short distance of shops, amenities, restaurants and pubs
- Excellent local transport links
- Wide range of optional social activities from bingo and coffee mornings to art clubs and day trips
Our independent living retirement schemes for people over 55 in South Ribble and on the Fylde Coast.
Penwortham, New Longton and Walmer Bridge
- Ashwood Court, Longton
- Boundary Close and Churchside, New Longton
- Martinfield and Leyfield, Penwortham
- Old Mill Court, Walmer Bridge
- Orchard Grange, Penwortham
- Tuson House, Penwortham
Bamber Bridge, Lostock Hall and Walton-le-Dale
- Bridge Court, Lostock Hall
- Charleston Court, Bamber Bridge
- Hennel House, Walton-le-Dale
- Lostock Court, Lostock Hall
- Outram House, Walton-le-Dale
Farington and Leyland
- Bashall Grove, Farington
- Bolton Croft, Leyland
- Fox Lane, Leyland
- Greenwood Court, Leyland
- Jubilee Court, Leyland
- Lowerfield, Farington
- Lowerhouse, Leyland
- Northbrook Gardens, Leyland
- Welsby Road, Leyland
- Wrightsfold, Leyland
Lytham, Kirkham, Wesham and Freckleton
- Amounderness Court, Kirkham
- Ancenis Court, Kirkham
- Derby House, Wesham
- Stanner Lodge, St Annes
- Liggard Court, Lytham
- Croft Court, Freckleton
- Gisburn / Ilkley Avenues, Lytham
- South Hey / Worsley Road, Lytham
- St John’s Court, Lytham
From just £108 per week
Weekly rent & service charges advertised include:
- Personal heating (where applicable)
- Communal laundry, lounge and kitchen
- Support from an Independent Living Co-Ordinator
- 24 hour pull-cord facility for emergency assistance
- Secure electronic door entry system*
- Communal maintenance including cleaning, lighting, repairs, garden maintenance, etc.
*Integral schemes only
How to apply
We advertise the majority of our homes via choice based lettings schemes (CBL).
To see what homes are currently available, eligibility criteria, and the application process, please register for the Choice Based Letting partner website that advertised homes in the area you want to live:
- For homes in South Ribble, Chorley and Preston, please register with Select Move.
- For homes on the Fylde, Blackpool and Wyre, please register with MyHomeChoice.
Once registered, you will be able to view available properties and apply for a home with us.