Over 55? Looking to make your next move to stress-free living?
With the gardening and property maintenance taken care of, our independent living retirement schemes will give you the freedom to enjoy your life without the worry of maintaining your own home.
A purpose built home...
...that offers independence and reassurance from a 24-hour emergency personal alarm, visiting independent living scheme coordinator and secure door entry
...on call repair service and maintained communal areas for stress-free and low-maintenance living
A great place...
...located in peaceful settings such as Longton and Walmer Bridge but convenient for local amenities and transport links
Comfortable apartments with your own kitchen, bathroom and good sized bedrooms
Our independent living schemes offer excellent communal facilities including a gardens, lounges and kitchens so you can enjoy like-minded company and social activities when you want. Some schemes also offer guest accommodation and welcome pets.
Located in a quiet areas across South Ribble, our schemes are perfect for those who enjoy the peaceful location but do not want to be too far from local amenities.
- Located within a short distance of shops, amenities, restaurants and pubs
- Excellent local transport links
- Wide range of optional social activities from bingo and coffee mornings to art clubs and day trips
We have currently have availability at the following independent living retirement schemes for people over 55 in South Ribble.
Penwortham, New Longton and Walmer Bridge
- Ashwood Court, Longton
- Boundary Close and Churchside, New Longton
- Martinfield and Leyfield, Penwortham
- Old Mill Court, Walmer Bridge
- Orchard Grange, Penwortham
- Tuson House, Penwortham
Bamber Bridge, Lostock Hall and Walton-le-Dale
- Bridge Court, Lostock Hall
- Charleston Court, Bamber Bridge
- Hennel House, Walton-le-Dale
- Lostock Court, Lostock Hall
- Outram House, Walton-le-Dale
Farington and Leyland
- Bashall Grove, Farington
- Bolton Croft, Leyland
- Fox Lane, Leyland
- Greenwood Court, Leyland
- Jubilee Court, Leyland
- Lowerfield, Farington
- Lowerhouse, Leyland
- Northbrook Gardens, Leyland
- Welsby Road, Leyland
- Wrightsfold, Leyland
From just £110 per week
Weekly rent & service charges advertised include:
- Personal heating (where applicable)
- Communal laundry, lounge and kitchen
- Support from an Independent Living Co-Ordinator
- 24 hour pull-cord facility for emergency assistance
- Secure electronic door entry system*
- Communal maintenance including cleaning, lighting, repairs, garden maintenance, etc.
*Integral schemes only
or call us now on 03333 202674