Free wellbeing and support service
Your wellbeing and mental health is a priority to us and we are keen to ensure that our tenants have somewhere to turn to when times are tough.
We have partnered with Life & Progress, an independent mental health and wellbeing provider, to launch a free, confidential and independent mental health and wellbeing service.
You can access practical information, resources, and counselling to help you balance your work, family and personal life.
There is no limit to the number of issues you can gain support on and there is no cost to use the service.
The service can offer support to help you cope successfully with life events, helping you stay happy, healthy and fully focused on life and work.
You can get support and information on a wide range of work, family and personal issues, including but not limited to:
• Health and wellbeing information
• Tackling stress and anxiety
• Family matters
• Managing debt
• Workplace issues
• Your rights as a consumer
and much more....
Accessing the service
- Call 0330 094 8845
- Or visit Tenant Support & Wellbeing Service - 0330 094 8845 - Life & Progress (lifeandprogress.co.uk) The home page will ask you for a username and a password. This is the same for all tenants for ease of access.
A trained advisor will talk through what is happening and help you to decide on your next steps.
Sometimes this may be more specialist support, access to an expert, or counselling, and your advisor can help organise this for you.
MyMindPal, your mental fitness app, will help you handle life’s daily challenges, providing a safe space for you when life gets on top of you.
If you are using an Android device, open the “Play Store” app and search for “mymindpal”.
If you are using an iPhone, go to the “App Store” and search for “mymindpal”. Once you have found the MMP App, install and then open it, then simply click the “Get Started” button.
Your App access code is PHG22LP
This will be required when registering.
- This 12-month pilot service is run independently by Life & Progress and is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You don’t have to give any personal details and we will not know that you have used the service, or what for.