Rewards and benefits
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a benefit and reward package that recognises the work of our staff.
- Comprehensive Defined Contribution pension scheme via salary exchange (making pension contributions more efficient by reducing the amount of National Insurance paid)
- Green car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 26 days annual leave increasing to 31 after five years and 33 days after 10 years
- Bank holidays
- An additional day’s paid leave for your birthday
- Buy or sell annual leave
- Enhanced family friendly schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a health and wellbeing benefit available to all employees. It offers access to a variety of confidential services including telephone and online counselling and legal and financial information services
- Healthcare and wellbeing plan
- Equality, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging: We have three networks (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, LGBTQ+, and Carers) which are open to all and provide support to those that identify with them
- Trade Union
Learning and development
- Continuous personal and professional development and support to develop achievable career plans
- On the job training
- Personal review and development planning
- Achievable work/life balance through a range of flexible working options, dependent on the role – options which may apply include flexitime and home working
- Support for volunteering activities outside of the workplace
- Support for employees who also have a significant role as a carer
- Medicash Extras: a range of offers, discounts and reloadable payment cards from retailers like Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Currys, Debenhams and many more
- Social Club which provides discounted tickets for events and the cinema
Investors in People is the standard for people management. The standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people for sustainable results.
September 2015 saw the launch of the sixth generation Standard. Led by a UK government commission review, hundreds of academics, business leaders, industry experts and practitioners were involved in the creation of the sixth generation, which introduces a four stage performance model, and nine new indicators based on the features of organisations that consistently outperform industry norms.
Progress Housing Group is proud to have been accredited against the Investors in People standard since 1996 and in February 2017 was, once again, re-accredited for a further three years.
If you have any questions about our benefit and reward package then please contact us.