Rewards and benefits
Our employees are our greatest asset which is why we offer a benefit and reward package that recognises the work of our staff.
If you like what you see and want to work for Progress Housing Group then you can check our current vacancies here.
- Comprehensive Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Green car scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual awards.
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 28 after five years and 30 days after 10 years
- All bank holidays and three concessionary days to be taken between Christmas and New Year (dependant on your role within the organisation)
- An additional day’s paid leave for your birthday
- Buy or sell annual leave
- Enhanced family friendly schemes.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare and wellbeing plan
- A dedicated 24 hour confidential telephone advice line that provides independent, impartial advice to you and your close family.
- Continuous personal and professional development and support to develop achievable career plans
- On the job training
- Personal review and development planning.
Investors in People is the standard for people management. The standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people for sustainable results.
September 2015 saw the launch of the sixth generation Standard. Led by a UK government commission review, hundreds of academics, business leaders, industry experts and practitioners were involved in the creation of the sixth generation, which introduces a four stage performance model, and nine new indicators based on the features of organisations that consistently outperform industry norms.
Progress Housing Group is proud to have been accredited against the Investors in People standard since 1996 and in February 2017 was, once again, re-accredited for a further three years.
If you have any questions about our benefit and reward package then please contact us.