Report an issue to your estate caretaker
The primary role of the caretakers is the upkeep and the appearance of the estates in which they work.
They also undertake estate inspections, carry out weekly fire safety checks to communal areas and work closely with other agencies that work in the area.
Our estate caretakers can help with:
- Some types of rubbish
- Some items to reduce fly-tipping
- Fly-tipping in some instances
- and reporting repairs.
Our caretakers can not remove:
- Items that are recyclable - these can be put in the local authority recycling bin or box
- Any domestic waste left in black bags - these must be disposed of in an appropriate bin provided by the local authority.
- Please note: It is your responsibility to keep your property and neighbourhood tidy.
Please note, our estate caretakers are unable to remove or collect larges items of rubbish or bulky wastes such as appliances and furniture. Find out more how to get rid of large items here.