Estate caretakers - improving your communities
Our estate caretakers are there to help improve your neighbourhoods and communities.
- Keep communal areas clean and free from rubbish
- Perform regular fire safety checks in communal areas
- Undertake estate walkabouts with tenants, community groups and other local representatives
- Monitor estate standards
- Remove fly tipping and clean graffiti
- Investigate complaints of general estate management problems, such as issues relating to parking, unkempt gardens and abandoned properties
- Inspect general tidiness, lighting, flagging, bin storage and security.
Please note, our estate caretakers are unable to remove or collect larges items of rubbish or bulky wastes such as appliances and furniture. Find out more how to get rid of large items here.