When you want to move out there are a few things you need to do.

Let us know you want to move

Letter YellowYou must write to tell us that you want to move.

You need to complete and send us a tenancy termination form to let us know that you want to move at least four weeks before you want to leave.

You either email the form to: SLHA@progressgroup.org.uk or you can print and post it to:

Supported Living
Progress Housing Group
Sumner House
21 King Street
PR25 2LW

You can download a tenancy termination form by clicking here. 

If you need help with this then please speak to your supported living housing officer.

Tidy up and remove your belongings

Dustbin GreenYou must remove all your belongings and rubbish and leave everything clean and tidy like you found it.

Sometimes this can be a big job and it might be easier if you ask a family member or friend to help you.

Leave your Keys

Key PinkYou must remember to give us your keys back as we need to give these to the next person who will be living in your home.

You can give these to your supported living housing officer.