In this section you will find everything you need to know to keep your home in the best possible condition so that you enjoy living there.

Report a repair

Repair BlueAs your landlord we will repair most parts of your home.

You do not have to pay for these repairs because the cost is included in a part of your rent called the service charge.

You will be charged the full cost of the repair if:

  • You or someone acting on your behalf say that a repair is an emergency when it is not
  • You, your support worker, your family or your friends cause damage to your home

If you think something is broken then let us know about it as soon as possible so we can fix it.


Click here to report a repair


 You can also report a repair: 

  • By live chat: just click on the box to the bottom right
  • By telephone: 03333 204555 - lines are open between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday and outside of these times for emergencies
  • In person: at any of our offices
  • In writing: Progress Connect, Progress Housing Group, Sumner House, 21 King Street, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25 2LW

Planned maintenance

Repair Man PinkSometimes we will need to come to your house to carry out some safety checks and repairs to things like your gas and central heating.

This is called planned maintenance.

This is to keep you safe so you must let us into your home to carry out planned maintenance.

Click here to find out more.

White goods and furniture repairs

Washing Machine YellowIn some properties we provide items of furniture like dining tables and chairs and some white goods.

White goods are items of electrical equipment found in your kitchen or utility room such as a fridge, cooker or washing machine.

For most of our properties an amount is included in the service charge for the repair or replacement of white goods and furnishings.

Your yearly rent schedule will tell you if any money is being collected from your rent to pay for this.

If you have a problem with any white goods or furnishings then please report it by speaking to your supported living housing officer or contacting us.

Aids and adaptations for people with disabilities

Wheelchair Icon GreenFor people with physical difficulties it can be hard to get around the house.

We want our houses to be comfortable and to meet the needs of the people who live there.

This is why we have a service to help people with a disability to get their home changed or adapted.

This could be something like having a wheelchair ramp fitted or a stair lift.

You can find out more by clicking here.

Improving the outside of your home

Outside House BlueSometimes changes need to be made to the outside of your home to help you live there more easily or safely. We call these changes environmental improvements.

Please click here to find out what to do if some changes need to be made to the outside space around your home.

Decorating your home

Paint Roller PinkWe will decorate any areas that you share with other tenants. If we agree to carry out a redecoration then you will be able to choose from 17 colours of paint. You will also be able to choose wallpaper. Your supported living housing officer will talk to you about what colours you like.

Choose from the following colours:

A142016 V2

You are encouraged to decorate your own room so that it suits your tastes and so that you enjoy living there.

If you want to decorate your room then you need to let us know first. Please speak to your supported housing officer and ask for permission.